Map to Allied Learning Center - Bus #18 and #19 have routes to Allied Drive Learning Center.
2237 Allied Drive
Madison, WI 53711
Main Office Phone: (608) 204-6561
Fax: (608) 204-0553
Building Director: Laura Harrington
Safe Haven Contact Info: (608) 204-6560
Interested volunteers should contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 204-6578.
- School-Year: Safe Haven Childcare Program, grades Kindergarten-5th, living in the Allied Neighborhood. (Crestwood, Stephens and Thoreau Elementary attendance areas).
- Summer Programs-Elementary: Safe Haven Childcare (Kindergarden-3rd grades)
- Summer Programs-Elementary: Marlborough Park (4th-5th grades)
Safe Haven Childcare Program Wish List!
If you would like to donate any of the following items you can call our center at (608) 204-6561 or drop them off Monday-Friday, between 9am-3pm. Thank you in advance for any donations!
- Children's clothing: pants (boys and girls) sizes 4-12
- Boys and girls socks
- Summer Items such as swim suits (girls, sizes 6-10) and towels
- Winter Items: mittens and hats