How can I reserve a boat?
1) Please visit our website www.mscr.org. Go to programs/pontoon.
How will I know that I have been scheduled for my requested date(s)?
You will receive 2 contract s by US mail. Please keep 1 copy and return a signed copy with full payment within 10 days.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule my trip?
Please call 204 - 4581 as soon as you are aware of the need to change or cancel your trip. Rental fees will be refunded (less $5.00 processing fee) if notice is given anytime up to 10 days prior to each trip .
What happens when a trip is canceled due to weather?
If our crew cancels the trip because of weather, there is no charge to reschedule or process a refund. If our crew believes the weather does not warrant a cancellation and you choose to cancel, rental fees are forfeited.
What may we bring on the boat?
Non - alcoholic beverages, a cooler, snacks, a jacket, sun screen, cameras, a hat are all good choices.
What items are prohibited on the boat?
Alcohol, tobacco products and concealed weapons are not allowed on the boat or in the doc king area. Food for ducks or other wildlife is not allowed. What services are available for people with disabilities or mobility issues?
Boats are wheelchair accessible when loading at Tenney Park Pier only.
Service animals are permitted.
Can we be picked up/dropped off at a dock other than Tenney Boat Pier ?
Yes, there are several public, permanent docks that we are able to use. However, these docks are not wheelchair accessible. Additional fees may apply, and weather conditions may make the alternative site untenable. Please contact your crew about alternate dock pickup arrangements. Please keep in mind that boat travel time to and from the alternate dock is considered part of your three - hour rental time.
For larger groups, can we split our time in half and do two shorter trips?
Yes. These arrangements should be discussed with your crew. Plan for the non - traveling portion of your group to meet at the boat yard as the traveling portion of your group returns. Waiting in the loading area is not an opt ion as it is locked / unsupervised when boats are out .
What are my rental options?
We rent the boat s 3 shifts a day, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm; 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm; 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm; 7 days a week.
We also do a shorter rental option. 10:00 am – 11:30 am and 1:0 0 – pm – 2:30 pm.
The shorter rentals are at a reduced price [$60.00] and are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the season.
Call us at 608-204-4581
- There are no restrooms on the boats. A wheelchair accessible port - a - potty is available at the docking area. Rest room stops during the trip may be possible depending upon itinerary. Food / beverage coolers are allowed but not provided. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited. What if I have or specific requests or questions about my trip?
- Please call your captain and / or first mat e listed on the contract one week prior to your trip . Are there any limitation s on what we can do on the boat?
- No swimming/ diving off of the boat .
- No moving about on the boat.
- You may not feed the ducks or other wildlife from the boat.