3v3 Outdoor Soccer Leagues
Ages 3 - 6. Six to eight players per team, three play at one time. League use smaller playing fields (35x25 yards), promoting fast paced games and more player action.
6v6 Outdoor Soccer Leagues
Ages 7 - 12. Field size option for ages 7-8 and 9-10 only. 6v6 teams use larger fields, with 6 players on the field for each team. Need eight to twelve players per team.
Individual and Team Registration
Sign up as an individual player to be placed on a team with other players from your area, or form your own team (must indicate team name on the online registration form. When forming a team, each member must use the team name. Team communication is critical prior to registering so all players/families register under the same team name, same location and same coaches name. Volunteer coaches schedule weekly practices.
Regular: $55/player-Resident or $82/player-Non-Resident
Registration Deadlines: Summer Season 2016 games held July 20 -August 14.
Early Bird - Friday, May 13 at 4 pm (no exceptions) Fee: $50/$75
Regular - Friday, May 20 at 4 pm (no exceptions) Fee: $55/$82
Wait List: Friday, May 27 at 4 pm Fee: $60/$90
Registrations received after May 20 at 4 pm are waitlisted. If a team needs additional players, this list is used to complete teams. You are called only if your waitlisted child is placed on a team.
NEW! We’ve updated our league online registration system! Please read these directions:
- Go to www.mscr.org and click on the REGISTER FOR SPORTS LEAGUES Leagues button (on left side of this page, blue button).
- If you are new to the Site, then click the Sign In link in the upper left, type in your email address, and click the option for “I am a new TeamSideline user.” If you get a message which says “The email address you have entered is already in use”, and you do not know or remember your password, then click the Forgot Password link on the Sign In page. Type in your email address and your password will be emailed to you a few minutes later.
- After you sign in, if you are a new user, complete the Youth Registration process. After clicking the Sign Up button, from the Members page, click the Add Player button to add Players (your children) to your Account. When done, you can click the Enroll button or the View Cart link. Either will bring you to the Cart page.
- From the Cart page, select your Player and the Program. Click the Add To Cart button to add registration offerings to your Cart. If you are a Coach, you can also select yourself on the Cart page, and register as a Volunteer. When registering as a team, each member must use the same team name.
- When all of your registration offerings are in the Cart, you can click Proceed To Checkout to complete the registration process including payment by credit card.
- When you are done, you will see an Order Confirmation page confirming your order.
Indoor Soccer - Fall, Winter & Spring
MSCR offers indoor instruction, drop-in play and winter camps. Please check the current program guide for details.
Soccer Camps - Summer Only
For recreational and beginning players. Camps are co-ed and children are grouped by grade. Children must wear shin guards and bring full water bottles. Emphasize skill development, fitness and fun for beginners. Camps available half-day or full-day. Not all youth are physically/emotionally ready for a full day program, so choose carefully. Staff is local skilled soccer enthusiasts who enjoy working with children. Soccer balls provided for use during the camp.