New Registration System!
MSCR is excited to announce a new, improved registration system. We have moved to Active Network, a web-based software program that provides customers the following benefits:
• New easier account creation process
• Easier log-in using your email address and password that you select
• More efficient search and registration for courses
HOW TO GET STARTED:
All (new and returning) customers need to create a new account to register online for MSCR Programs.
Please create an account now to avoid delays in the registration process.
1. Go to www.mscr.org/registration/register-online.
2. Click CREATE AN ACCOUNT located under the Sign In button.
3. Follow the step-by-step instructions to create a new account.
4. Set up - Add the primary or head of household account first, and then add family members if applicable.
5. When finished click CREATE ACCOUNT.
Your request is sent to MSCR staff for approval. Activations are processed Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3:45 pm Due to the large number of requests for new accounts, your patience is appreciated.
Registration for MSCR Summer 2017 classes begins Monday, March 13 for Madison Metropolitan School District Residents, and March 27 for Non-Residents. Customers can view classes on the new registration system on March 6. The summer 2017 Program Guide begins distribution March 5. Winter & Spring Registration is ongoing. For more information, call 204-3000.